TIME OF FLIGHT SYSTEM SOFTWARE TOOLS LEAD ENGINEER
Do you want to lead Python software development that serves a large hardware team?
In this role you'll be responsible for the architecture and development of software tools with mostly Python and Matlab. These tools will enable a large cross-functional hardware department to develop and validate next generation Time-of-Flight (ToF) systems targeted at large consumer electronics, smartphone and automotive manufacturers. Using your inquisitive, system-thinking mindset you will analyze the needs of your hardware colleagues and design and develop tools by applying your software engineering expertise.
Minimum Master degree in Engineering, computer science or equivalent experience
- You have extensive experience in Python and to a lesser extent in Matlab and C/C++
- You have experience in leading software projects
- You have a goal and user-driven (pragmatic) approach to designing software
- You have an inquisitive system-thinking mindset to understand cross-functional team needs
- You have experience in R&D organization, ideally with numerical computing
- You are fluent in English
- You ideally have affinity with Asian cultures (Japan in particular)