DIGITAL DESIGN & VERIFICATION ENGINEER
Smartphones that automatically unlock when they recognize their owner. Infotainment gesture controlled systems for automotive. Gaming systems with real, realistic Augmented Reality components. Crash-proof drones with obstacle avoidance and robots understanding surrounding environment. These are just a few of the many different applications that our customers are building with our sensor products.
You will be involved in our projects focusing on designing state-of-the-art CMOS 3D image sensors. Your focus will be on the design and verification of advanced digital circuits for digital and mixed-signal ASICs.
This involves front-end design, verification and testing of new and existing functions for image sensing and image processing ASICs. Some of the functional blocks might first be developed as functional IP blocks on FPGA based platforms to enable system verification prior to ASIC implementation.
- Defining digital architecture.
- Being able to drive a robust and efficient design methodology.
- Digital design, verification & testing of modules related to Image Sensors and Image processing.
- System analysis in order to improve the overall system performance.
- Verification of sensor functionality and performance on actual silicon/development board.
- Follow-up and involvement of probe and final test development.
- Speeding up the time-to-market for sensor products with teams in Europe, USA & Asia.
- Master degree with more than 5 years experience in micro-electronics and related industries.
- Proven experience in digital design and verification.
- Good knowledge of VHDL/Verilog, FPGA and ASIC design.
- Experience in System-on-Chip and DSP-based architectures.
- Knowledge of UVM methodology and experience with formal verification is an asset.
- Experience with digital top level design is a plus
- You are familiar with at least one of the most popular logic simulators: ModelSim/QuestaSim, vcs, ncsim.
- Knowledge of the following EDA tools is a plus: Synopsys DC, Tetramax, Formality, PrimeTime, SpyGlass.
- Knowledge of technical computing software Matlab is an advantage.
- Knowledge of SystemVerilog is a strong advantage. SystemC is an added value.
- Familiar with Python programming language is a plus.
- You are able to look beyond the current block to design and take the full system performance into account.
- Since you will be working in design teams to successfully complete challenging IC and sensor system design projects , team spirit and well developed social skills are required.