3D IMAGE SENSOR VALIDATION ENGINEER
As a member of the Sensor Validation team, you will have to characterize the performance and design new test solutions to study the functionalities of our state-of-the-art 3D image sensors.
Together with the other members of the sensor validation team, multiple tests are identified to achieve optimal test coverage and a test plan is created and executed to reach the project’s milestones.
You will master the use of the standard and in-house electrical and optical lab equipment to execute the measurements and retrieve the desired results. Python is used as the language to automate the interaction between our sensor ICs and the measurement equipment.
Efficiency is the key in the sensor validation team. You will spend time on the automation of the measurements, the analysis and the reporting. Therefore, good software skills are a key asset.
In cooperation with the design teams, you will analyse the results and provide feedback to improve the next generation of 3D image sensors.
- Supported by the colleagues from the sensor validation team and the design team, you will perform planning, analysis and reporting of the performance of the 3D image sensors.
- You implement, automate and execute tests to reach the project’s milestones.
- You identify bugs and problems during the whole product lifetime to allow the implementation of corrective actions.
- You are involved in the early phases of the IC design to review its testability and specifications.
- You have a master’s degree in EE or Computer Engineering (or in a related field)
- You have experience in
- measuring analog and digital circuits
- Python or other scientific computing languages
- hands-on lab work (oscilloscopes, signal generators, soldering, …)
- Experience in the following domains is an asset :
- PCB design
- Working in a semiconductor environment
- Image sensors and electro-optical characterization
- You are fluent in English
- You are open to work in an R&D international environment