Sony Depthsensing Solutions is looking for a Technology Engineer to work on various depth sensing imaging technology.
This position is part of an advanced technology team which is evaluating technology evolution in order to identify strategic research activities within the company.
As technology engineer, you will bring your deep knowledge and proven experience in the field of radar system, or accoustic 3d sensing to identify threat or complementary between optical and none optical ranging technologies.
Your main task will be on analyzing how none optical ranging technology could impact internal roadmap, identify strength and weakness of ranging systems, both theoretically and experimentally.
In collaboration with system and validation teams, you will set up experiment, do data acquisition and analysis data to evaluate state of the art ranging systems.
- You will work on R&D none optical ranging systems
- You will interact with different SONY R&D departments and evaluate the impact of none optical ranging technology on our technology offering.
- You will work with other members of system teams on the analysis of ranging system, their strength, weaknesses and complementarities.
- You have a master’s degree in electrical engineering or similar by experience (PhD is an asset)
- You have a deep knowledge on radar technology and/or acoustic sensing technology
- You have hands-on experience in setting up experiment and collecting data
- You can implement algorithms in various computing software (Matlab, Python, ...)
- You are goal oriented and innovative approach to problem solving.
- You are willing to travel internationally if needed
- You are fluent in English.